Sunday 20 December 2009

Continued textures

Prof T Textures




Razor Textures




Reverend Textures





As you can see, I have just created UV maps for the characters that were given to us. They all have the same skin texture, but judging on pictures I found on their website, myspace etc, made them paler/darker depending on their skin tone.


The shirts are all quite light. Semiotically, this is meant to mean that they are the junkie's saviors/light etc. I thought this was a very nice touch. Also I couldn't find any photographs of them wearing very dark shirts, so fromn what I can tell, it isn't really in their style either.


I made thier shoes in a max texture, and just selecting the faces on the feet. This is because I could play with the specular to make shiny, polished looking shoes which I think would go with the overall look. I was thinking of a mob, 1940's New York feel. If I had more time, I would have added things like braces to create the feel.


UV Mapping wise, I'm very happy with the result. If you guys have any comments, let me know!



Krysia

No comments:

Post a Comment