Tuesday 3 November 2009

Ideas


http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2467/3538363283_2dd71b578c.jpg
I like the wallpaper and the lighting in this picture.
















By Artist Tine Kindermann. I really like the look of the floor.







A photo from Google - I like the look of the mattress and how the walls are patchy and the look of the door.



Video Links




-Although a video game, the enviroment creates a grimy atmosphere, which would work really well for the squalor; I particularly like 0.13



- The room at 0.47 is an excellent example of a grimy, unkept room. Examples also at 1.12, and 1.29. I really like the lighting at 2.13.



-The enviroment is really good here, I really like the aesthetic of this one.

I will continue research for the aesthetic, and upload my character designs onto the website asap.

Krysia (Krystyna)

No comments:

Post a Comment